CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Hypnosis

Do any of you know much about hypnosis? I have actually most my life had the ability to hypnotize myself but didn't realize that is what I was doing. But now that I recognize my abilities from my past that I haven't tapped into for so long, (no idea why), I have been nightly working on my "script" teaching my subconscious mind new things so it can lead me without my conscious mind getting in the way! LOL!! I have been working on feeling more energetic and eating healthier. I have to tell you I already notice so many changes. Trust me it is not will power! I lack that for certain. I wish I was more eloquent and that I could teach this to others, it is such a fantastic tool and you can use it for most anything you want to see change in your life. Wish me luck and I will keep you updated on how it is working for me.

0 Comments: