CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Little sad....

Well, I know I am lucky to have my husband working, but I have to admit, I miss him so much. I am glad he's working, but seeing him less than 24 hours a week just doesn't cut it. So I think Michael and I are going to go for a walk or something fun like that. I did find a really cool challenge site that has fantastic digi stamps!! I mean it, they are so friggen funny and rockin cool!! Check it out at Kenny K's Krafty Challenges!! I am not a paid spokesman...LOL!! I just really loved their images!

1 Comments:

kareN stampZ

Hi Leslie thanks for popping in - we'll have to schedule a chat a thon of SBS 25 one day not even sure how to find our group any more - I never liked Yahoo & know that NING makes you pay - I hope life is treating you all kindly

Hugs Karen xox