CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Making a fast gift, but from the heart

I just found out that an aunt of mine is in the hospital. I don't know her very well, but she is my mom's sister, and if it is important to my mom, it is important to me. I got her a book, but still wanted to make her something. I went carusing the challenge sites to find an idea. I went to Fab N Funky Challenges and found one that was called Quick and Easy. It gave me the idea to make it sweet, but simple. I went to Splitcoast Stampers and saw the black magic technique and voila! A
bookmark was made. :o)




Hope you like it, hope she likes it even more. I used Moonlight White Brilliance ink to stamp the image with, then I heat set it, pulled out my colored pencils and colored over the white ink. Then pulled out some old Sugar n' Spice ribbon, and tada, I was done. Easy and fun.







0 Comments: