CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 29, 2011

My weekend begins

Ok,. I took Andy to the doctor for his lab tests. There's concern that he has diabetes. So, keeping our fingers crossed for good news. I am home, Tom is making dinner tonight, but just incase he makes something I can't eat I have already made some Caprese salad for later. I am now in my basement/storage center/little bit of art room!! LOL!! Oh what I would do for my OWN room, to seriously have my own studio!!! But that wish has already been sent out to God and the Universe, I cannot dwell on that now. I am off to make some cards for our men and women in the military to be able to send back to their own families. I might even throw in a few pages for myself. But feels good to just be in my "space" regardless of what I get done.
Hope you all have a fabulous day!!

1 Comments:

Leslie Shepherd

PS. I have to say to say that I LOVE the playlist I have on here!! Keeping me in smiles.