CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 13, 2010

HAPPY HALLOWEEN, HAD A LOT OF FUN WITH THIS CARD

Okay, another card inspired by Michelle Zindord. I used Orange/Pumpkin, Eggplant/Purple and Dark Green on this card., Which qualifies me for the Little Paper Shop Challenge, plus I used stripes and dots for the challenge at Stamp Something. Hope you like this card. I used some stamps I bought last year but never used before. I love them, especially the witch.

1 Comments:

Cheryl Walker

I LOVE how you did your Halloween card hun!!! Beautiful job, and i love how you used the colors :)

thank you for joining us at Little Paper Shop this week for our color challenge!!! Good luck and hope you will join us next week with another awesome card :)
Hugs,
Cheryl