CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Love me some Michelle Zindorf!

I was online the other day and checked out Michelle's blog, I hadn't visited it in a while. She had this card on her site and of course the how to make instructions on it as well. I do not have the mad brayer skills that Michelle has, but I am still pretty happy with the card. I also made this card for a couple of challenges. I used a mask for the challenge at Daring Card Makers site, and I tried something new by using a brayer and a mask on my card for Charisma Cardz Challenge. Used one of my Stampin Up stamps for the blades of grass, then cut out ovals to create the cat tails look. Hope you like it.

3 Comments:

Anne

Leslie this is gorgeous, love those cattails
Anne
x

Vee

A really lovely design, thanks for playing with Charisma this week. Good Luck!
xx Vee

Lynda

Fabulous card and I love this style of crafting - just wish I could master it lol. Thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx