CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 24, 2011

Boo Hoo

I did not even get to create any fabulous meals yesterday. :'( Brad leaves to return to the Marine Corp today. Yesterday we were having a dinner to say goodbye and goodluck. I was going to make some delish chicken enchiladas....my own rockin recipe, but I have a cold from hell!! I have all but lost my voice, feel yucky and tired. And today my body just aches. My husband did make his world famous lasagna and we had a great celebration. It was a good luck and we will miss you dinner for Brad and Congratulations we are so proud of you dinner for Dustin!! It was great. But, immediately after, I went to my room, downed some Nyquil and didn't wake back up till 3am. Not looking forward to watching Brad get on that plane today, but I am so excited for him and the beginning of his life. I couldn't be any prouder.
I have lots of pictures, I will share them soon. Love and hugs, Leslie

0 Comments: